I have a very interesting way of looking at people. Or at least I think it is. In my world, there are two kinds of people: Dog People and Cat People. One of the first questions I ask someone I’m trying to get to know is if they’re a dog person or a cat person. And I’ve had several arguments with people about which category they fall under. It has nothing to do with which one you’d rather have for a pet, but your personality.
But today while I was bored in class I started thinking, I can tell you if a person would be a dog or a cat but I’ve never thought about what kind of dog or cat. And there are some major differences. So I started thinking about what my friends would be and made a list, but I took out all their names. If you wanna guess, you can message me. I’m hidden somewhere in there too but if you know me well, you’ll already know what I consider to be my canine counterpart.
- ______ would be a very energetic, always sticking their nose into everything mixed breed. One of those that you just have to call by name or something random because there is no way to tell exactly what kind of dog it is. That likes having their belly rubbed.
- _____ is a cat person, through and through. I feel like they would be a big gray short haired tom cat. I don’t know why I think that but it seems to suit them. They come and go as they please, and pretty much just do what they want.
- _______ is an adult golden retriever. I say that partially because they have said this to me and I agree with them, even though I feel like they stole my thing. Very high energy until they wears himself out, wants to be outside all day and likes to chase things. Extremely over protective.
- _______ is a big fluffy golden Persian Cat. Very fluffy, well groomed, and runs over the tops of everything. Their claws are retractable but they know how to use them when they need to.
- ______ is a gray tabby cat that likes to mother the other younger kitties. They likes to play on occasion, but normally reserved, watching with their tail swishing back and forth.
- ______ is a golden retriever puppy. Hyperactive and into everything all at once, wants to play all day until they wears out. Then they flop over in the corner and don’t move until they find their energy again.
- _______ is a skinny orange tabby. Prone to racing around the house, climbing random things and knocking stuff over with their tail. They tend to leave things scattered all over the place.
- ______ is a blue heeler. Hyper, bouncy, excitable, protective and quick to jump into things. Chews a lot of stuff up. Athletic, loves to run and jump. Likes to chase things.
- _______ is a Pomeranian. Small in stature but very big in personality. The center of attention and absolutely fabulous.
- _____’s dog is the perfect match for them. A happy German Shepard despite all the roadblocks life throws up. Their attitude can’t be beat.
- _______ is hard for me to define. Very hard. I feel like they are a medium size dog, very athletic, kind, loyal and loving. But they can be aloof and has very high standards.